iMap ACE (Achieve Cognitive Excellence) Brains Programme
As children grow and develop, there are several milestones that they meet in their different growing phases. This growth is not just physical but also encompasses mental development. iMap ACE Brains is a structured cognitive training programme targeted to help students to ‘Achieve Cognitive Excellence’ and enhance their overall intellectual capabilities for improved and engaged learning in and out of the classroom.
Based on the framework of Structure of Intellect (SOI) (Dr. Mary Meeker, 1969), we assess and understand each child’s cognitive profile in terms of both strengths and areas for improvements. The SOI Assessment is a diagnostic tool to understand each child’s underlying intellectual capabilities and performance. This programme equips them with the essential abilities to process, analyse, reason, judge and apply knowledge to improve in 10 key cognitive areas:
- Processing Speed.
- Visual Closure.
- Visual Discrimination.
- Visual Memory for Details.
- Focus and Concentration.
- Verbal Relations.
- Verbal Sequence.
- Spatial Perspectives.
- Word Recognition Speed.
- Numeric Speed.
At the end of this programme, participants will improve in their ability:
- to focus and stay on tasks.
- to be careful and observant in their work.
- to reason and think logically.
- to retain and remember information more effectively.
- to grasp concepts and process information faster.
- Term Programme: 45 Minutes * 22 Lessons (including pre & post assessment)
- Holiday Programme: 1.5 Hours * 8 Lessons
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes