iMap SnD (Speech & Drama) Programme
The iMap Speech & Drama Programme is designed to be engaging and interactive for children to develop their English literacy skills through interactive activities. The dramatization and role plays are extracted from local folklore, literature, popular fairy tales and world cultures; with intentional reference and illustrations to draw out meaningful learning from the children’s experiences.
At the end of this programme, participants will:
- Develop comprehension and oral literacy skills.
- Develop self-confidence and raise self-esteem.
- Improve communication skills.
- Develop co-operation and teamwork skills.
- Term Programme: 1.5 Hours * 12 Lessons
- Holiday Programme: 1.5 Hours * 6 Lessons
- Intro Programme: 3 Hours * 1 Lesson
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes