I Love Think-Write
This literacy programme supports the teaching of reading, catering to the needs of children with different abilities. All reading feature imaginative, informative and persuasive texts from a wide range of genres and school subjects.
We believe all children are story-tellers, creators and writers! I Love Think-Write offers fun writing activities which provides different platforms to help children in description and story writing skills. This programme also provides exposure to different genres and help children to think creatively. It also sharpens their observation skills and develop good traits in their writing in a systematic way. The coverage for this programme includes ideas generation and writing framework; organisation and sequencing; characterization and problem and solution creation.
The mode of assessments are multiple choice questions, written exercises on comprehension and writing, listening exercises, oral exercise and phonic awareness assessments.
- helps children to draw on their fantasies and link story-telling to writing
- help children to pick up grammar skills and sentence construction norms
- encourages children to think, write and create original works
- gives children purpose and opportunities to write
- helps them develop a love for writing
|Term Programme||1 hour per lesson|
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes