iMap EQ4Families Programme (A course for parents to boost Family EQ)
- Do you ever feel as if your kids come from a different planet?
- Would you like your family to be closer and really understand each other?
- Do you want to create emotionally intelligent homes that nurture potential, respect and love?
You can, no matter what your current family situation is, by applying simple techniques taught at this workshop! EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE (EQ) is the key to healthy self-esteem, motivation and the ability to set and follow through goals.
Created in response to feedback from the popular EQ4KIDZ Programme, EQ4Families introduces families to the same hands-on strategies taught to kids in EQ4KIDZ. Learning and applying these strategies at home can improve harmony and promote optimistic attitudes in ALL families while raising the self-esteem of family members
Victoria Carlton, Director of ICE and author of the EQ4KIDZ program, wrote this transformative workshop to ensure parents really understand the nature of EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE and the reasons it is more important than IQ in determining future success.
At the end of these programmes, the participants will:
- Self-awareness/understand the links between thoughts and feelings and learn to manage their feelings & emotions.
- Develop strategies to handle frustration and anger.
- Establish healthy boundaries and become assertive.
- Become happier with a more positive attitude.
- Ability to set goals and motivate themselves and their families.
- Improve social skills/relationships with others, especially their families.
Holiday Programme: 2 Hours * 2 Lessons
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes