iMap Family Dressing & Grooming Programme
- Discover the impact of your image.
- Learn how to give a good impression.
- Establish common dressing and grooming mistakes to avoid.
- Determine how to dress right for every occasion.
- Learning the essential dressing guidelines to help you dress well, including body shape, accessorising, etc
- Know how to groom yourself to stay fresh and clean.
- Understand the importance of practicing proper dining etiquette.
- Learn Western dining etiquette – from handling cutlery to eating various foods properly.
At the end of this programme, the participants will:
- Realise the impact of your personal image and what constitutes a good impression.
- Be able to dress and groom yourself and greater confidence.
- Express greater confidence in one’s ability to function in a western dining setting.
- Term Programme: 8 Hours * 1 Lesson
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes