iMap My Professional Branding Programme
Appropriate dressing and personal grooming enable youths to create positive impressions and a personal brand with whom they interact with. As they adapt well socially and culturally, they will be able to present themselves well and their confidence and self-esteem will increase.
This programme is specially designed to prepare youths for success when they enter the workforce, with 4 areas of focus:
- First Impressions and Personal Branding
- Discover the impact of your image.
- Find out how not to undermine your own image.
- Learn how to give a good impression.
- Discover your unique appeal and how to project it positively.
- Dressing and Grooming
- Establish common business dressing and grooming mistakes to avoid.
- Determine how to dress right for every occasion.
- Learn the essential business dressing guidelines to help you dress well.
- Know how to groom yourself to stay fresh and clean.
- Essential Business and Social Etiquette
- Learn the proper greetings and introduction.
- Meetings and civility in the workplace.
- Understand the importance of practicing proper dining etiquette.
- Learn Western dining etiquette: from handling cutleries to eating various foods properly.
- Discover the impact of non-verbal communication.
- Determine how to convey positive body language.
- Learn how to be a good conversationalist.
- Find out how you can speak more powerfully and favourably in the workplace.
At the end of the programme, participants will:
- Realise the impact of your personal image and what constitutes a good impression.
- Discern what is appropriate and what is inappropriate business dressing.
- Express greater confidence in one’s ability to function in a business / social setting.
- Be more conscious of displaying the right body language when you communicate.
- Express greater confidence in engaging people.
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes