iMap GamesBond: Thinking Out Loud Programme
This programme helps participants explore their creativity and learn how to translate ideas onto different art mediums. The participants will work with commonly-used materials and explore colours, textures, and forms. They will be encouraged to express their ideas to enhance the joy and curiosity of the learning process. Activities included are also recommended for parent – child bonding.
At the end of this Programme, the participants will acquire the following skills:
- Understand the basics of primary colours and blending.
- Express their ideas onto a canvas/medium of choice and create a product.
- Develop an understanding of key materials and their properties.
- Develop a curiosity and a spirit for exploration through art.
For 7 to 12 Years Old:
- Holiday Programme: 1.5 Hours * 4 Lessons
- Intro Programme: 3 Hours * 1 Lesson
For Family Pairs (1 Parent and 1 Child 7 to 12 Years Old) :
- Holiday Programme: 4 Hours * 1 Lesson
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes