iMap FLY (Financial Literacy for Youths) Programme
At the inaugural financial symposium organised by Citi-SMU in July 2014, Professor Olivia Mitchell from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania presented her research findings on young adults whom had undergone financial education with an experiment structure; and identified the effect that, financial education leads to enhanced financial knowledge and better financial behaviours.
iMap FLY was developed to provide the youths a head-start in understanding how money works, how are money decisions influenced and how to handle it well.
This programme adopts a comprehensive approach using different learning methods, projects and everyday activities to enrich the learning experience.
At the end of this programme, participants will:
- Discover how money affects us everyday.
- Develop the right mindset towards money.
- Develop the habit of tracking where money goes.
- Learn about the importance of savings & avoiding debt.
- Learn to stretch the dollar and getting the best deal.
- Develop money goal & priority-setting skills.
- Learn about the power of compound interest.
- Discover the relationship between abilities, skills, knowledge, creativity and income.
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes