iMap Music Works I Programme
iMap Musicworks I programme is a beginners’ music appreciation programme designed for young children to:
- explore the world of music through fun and play.
- develop social skills and self-confidence through music interaction.
At the end of this Programme, the participants will acquire the following skills:
- recognize foundational music notes and rhythmic values.
- recognize different types of music and instruments from the Western Classical genre.
- experience how music conveys stories and the power of music to express our feelings.
- Term Programme: 45 Minutes * 20 Lessons
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes