iMap Music Works II Programme
iMap Musicworks II programme is a beginners’ music appreciation programme designed for children to develop social skills and confidence to express themselves through music by:
- Learning what to listen for in music.
- Experiencing how music convey stories.
- Understanding how music works in communicating with people.
- Leveraging the power of music to express their feelings.
At the end of this Programme, the participants will acquire the following skills:
- Understand universal music note values such as crotchet and minim and recognise foundational music notes e.g. C, D, E to connect with the rhythm, dynamics, speed and pitch to create music that can be understood.
- Appreciate different composers and their different types of music with better comprehension of music words e.g. Allegro, Lento.
- Sing in pitch with rhythm.
- Play simple tunes on a keyboard.
- Term Programme: 45 Minutes * 20 Lessons
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes