iMap Nature Ramblings Programme
iMap Nature Ramblings help children discover the wonders of nature. Within a simulated environment in the classroom (or outdoor if accessible), children will be taught to recognise the different trees, plants, herbs and animals in the natural environments in Singapore. Using their five senses, children will be able to exercise their listening and observational skills, and learn how to equip themselves for the outdoor. They will have fun being creative, appreciating spatial awareness by reading and creating simple maps of their own, crafts and more.
At the end of the programme, participants will:
- Expand their knowledge of the World of Plants and Wildlife, as well as, their natural habitats.
- Understand the importance of preserving our green environment.
- Learn how we can do our parts in our daily lives.
- Learn to appreciate the art of silence.
- Exercise listening and observation skills.
- Term Programme: 1 Hour * 8 Lessons
- Intro Programme: 3 Hours * 1 Lesson
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes