iMap Globetrotters Programme
The iMap Globetrotters Programme introduces children to the fun and exciting world. Children will experience traveling the world in a magical way to visit a few countries on a Globetrotter’s Holiday.
During the programme, the participants will:
- Make their own globes.
- Create their names using Hieroglyphics.
- Build and design a Viking ship.
- Go on a panda hunt.
- Take part in a treasure hunt for flags.
- Participate in many more fun and exciting activities relating to the world.
At the end of the programme, participants will :
- learn about the 7 Continents.
- learn the languages of various countries.
- be introduced to the unique culture, music, dance and food of the various countries.
- visit the 7 Wonders of the World.
- play the games unique to these countries.
- Term Programme: 1 Hour * 8 Lessons
- Intro Programme: 3 Hours * 1 Lesson
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes