iMap Students At Risk (STAR) Programme
The Students At Risk (STAR) Programme is a unique and comprehensive programme to empower children to reach their full potential, including those with learning difficulties or having difficulties with English skills.
This programme was developed based on an underlying philosophy that:
- All children can learn from programmes that will empower them to become fully literate.
- Learning tasks should be enjoyable, challenging but within reach of each and every learner.
- Classrooms can differentiate learning tasks so all children feel affirmed and valued.
- Emotional intelligence underpins academic growth.
- Exercise and in particular, brain stimulation exercises enhance learning.
At the end of these programmes, the participants will be able to improve:
- Basic Phonics.
- Foundation reading skills.
- Oral language skills.
- Term Programme: 1.5 Hours * 10 Lessons
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes