iMap Youth Resilience Programme
We were taught how to succeed, but the reality of life is that we will all encounter setbacks at various times in our lives. How often are we taught to manage our disappointments from a setback and bounce back from it? Do you want your youths / students to be able learn from their challenges, express their emotions healthily and grow stronger from it?
Youths need the opportunity to look within them and to recognize and affirm their own self-worth and to discover their ability to bounce back from the setbacks in their lives. Building the resilience in youths is possible and can be learnt regardless of one’s disposition.
This programme uses the resilient life-stories of 5 youths in the book Break to Dawn: New Challenges, New Commitments, written by Wand Inspiration founder Wendy Chua, as one of the tools to facilitate the discovery and learning process.
Matching the Social Emotional Learning Educational Framework set forth by the Ministry of Education, this programme develops emotional intelligence, social contribution and self-regulation in a fun and interactive way.
At the end of this Programme, the participants will:
- Use mental tools to manage themselves, their emotions, thinking processes and motivation.
- Discover their aspirations and the choices they have in life, and ways to make responsible choices and to tap their potential to achieve those aspirations.
- Use tools to develop the resilience necessary to bounce back from the setbacks they have experienced in life.
- Get into the habit of setting goals, seeking support and reviewing results.
- Term Programme: 4 Hours * 5 Lessons
- Intro Programme: 3 Hours * 1 Lesson
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes