iMap Empowered Identity & Purposeful Life Programme
Working seniors transiting to retirement may suddenly find themselves ‘off-balance’ when they no longer have a career to occupy them / challenge them forward. This season may be ‘lonely’ for some, especially if their grown up children are occupied with their busy careers and families. Their sense of self-worth may dip if their health or physical limitation takes a toil on their bodies.
This programme is specially designed to empower seniors with a ‘new’ identity and establish a new purpose in life. They will understand that their identity is not defined by what they used to do, recognise their wealth of worth from their rich experiences and what make them truly valuable. They will empowered, knowing how they can continue to contribute meaningfully and find fulfilment in life.
At the end of this programme, seniors would be able to:
- Exhibit greater confidence and clarity in one’s identity and worth.
- Feel self-assured as they embark on their new chapter in life.
- Find fulfilment and meaning in their new venture/vision.
- Holiday Programme: 2 Hours * 2 Lessons
- Intro Programme: 3 Hours * 1 Lessons
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes