iMap Overcoming Titanic Moments & Developing Persistency Programme
EQ4Kidz is a nationally acclaimed research-based programme (independently researched by Curtin University, Australia) which had benefited thousands of children to improve emotional intelligence (EQ), increase self-esteem, resilience and motivation. Victoria Carlton whom developed the EQ4Kidz program believes that emotional intelligence can be enhanced in children, giving them a better chance to excel at school and in life. “Higher emotional intelligence actually leads to higher grades in school”, Victoria said.
Just like an ice-berg, many children bury their true thoughts and feelings, then experience TITANIC moments where they lose their tempers, feel unmotivated and feel generally stressed out… This Programme use extracts of the EQ4Kidz programme to help children avoid such TITANIC moments by learning to manage their deeper levels of emotions appropriately and develop persistency with an “I can” attitude to rise to their potential.
At the end of this Programme, the participants will be able to:
- I Can Do It: believing that I’m more likely to be successful than I am to fail.
- Giving Effort: understanding that the harder I try, the more successful I will be; and knowing that success is not caused by external factors (e.g. luck, ease of task), but by internal factors (i.e. effort).
- Working Tough: awareness that in order to be successful in the future, I sometimes have to do things that are not easy or fun in the present.
- Holiday Programme: 2 Hours * 2 Lessons
- Intro Programme: 3 Hours * 1 Lesson
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes