M.A.D (Motivated, Accountable and Disciplined) About MoneyTM is a programme which is highly engaging, with a combination of interactive games, object lesson learning, videos and practical activities designed to instil VALUES (intangibles) in youths while learning how to handle VALUABLES (tangibles). There are a combination of individual assignment and team activities.
This financial management workshop is customised for youths, based on the highly successful S.E.E.D MoneyTM Programme that has positively impacted youths (especially recipients of The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund between the ages of 13 to 18) at family service centres all over Singapore.
- THINK : Understand the ‘psychology’ of money and have the right mind-set towards the purpose and value of money.
- TARGET (Motivation) : Develop a life vision and financial goals in life e.g. savings.
- TRACK (Accountability): Form the most fundamental habit in wise money management – know where their money was spent (budgeting, making the right choices between needs & wants and learning to compare prices).
- TRADE (Discipline) : Recognise and discover the power of exchanging time, talent (values) for treasure (valuables).
- Holiday Programme: 2 Hours * 2 Lessons
- Intro Programme: 3 Hours * 1 Lesson