iMap Leadership As Coaches Programme
Student leaders in schools and the community are responsible for bringing out the best in themselves and the peers they lead. But are our student leaders well-equipped to coach themselves during difficult times? How can they trust themselves and others to move forward and achieve their goals?
Through this programme, participants will discover how they can be effective coaches by understanding what motivates people and what interferes with performance. They will also practise our proven coaching tools to achieve what is important to them. The participants will get to experience the power of an empowered mind-set and how every setback can be an opportunity to make them and their peers stronger and more resilient.
This highly interactive and practical workshop focuses on equipping leaders with the skills, knowledge and attitude to be an effective coach in providing support for growth and performance.
At the end of this Programme, the participants will:
- Build their capacity to develop themselves and their peers by first developing a positive mind-set.
- Develop the leader’s ability to trust and build trustworthiness.
- Reinforce the practice of setting goals, coaching, listening and acknowledging in order to maximise development and results.
- Develop leaders’ readiness to be resilient and to build resilience in their peers.
- Term Programme: 3 Hours * 4 Lessons
- Intro Programme: 3 Hours * 1 Lesson
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes