iMap Teachers As Coaches Programme
Teachers are responsible for bringing out the best in themselves as well as in the students they teach. To maximise human capital development and performance, it is important to understand what drives people and what interferes with performance.
Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise his own performance. It is helping people to learn rather than teaching them. Coaching brings out the best in people by equipping them with the tools, knowledge, and opportunities they need to develop themselves and become more effective.
Discover how you can be an effective coach from within by learning coaching tools and using it to enrich your own life, as well as the lives of your students.
This highly interactive and practical workshop focuses on equipping leaders with the skills, knowledge and attitude to be an effective coach by providing support for growth and performance.
At the end of these programmes, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between a coach, mentor, counsellor and instructor.
- Determine what drives human behaviour and maximises potential.
- Build an empowering mind-set to be an effective coach from within.
- Decide the appropriate type of coaching style.
- Use the GROW model to coach students for growth and resilience.
- Understand what enables and obstructs deep, active listening.
- Use the fundamental units of communication to build positive relationships with students and others.
iMap Expression Holiday Programmes
My World Holiday Programmes