Adolescence is a phase where youths develop independent thinking through the ability to work through complex situations. During this period, youths develop a sense of identity by discovering their strengths and growth potential towards adulthood.
A strong foundation anchored in a conducive and caring environment throughout their growing years would support youths to grow to their fullest potential. Youths face tremendous pressure in today’s fast-paced modern society; they are expected to manage their studies and social lives amidst coping with their physical changes and emotional development. Strong social emotional competence enables them to react to these challenges and expectations through adaption of the fight, flight and freeze behaviour.
It is therefore necessary to guide and support the youths to help them cope and develop with knowledge and skills in self-management, self-affirmation, goal setting, time management and interpersonal relationship. These are essential skills that will empower them to develop their potential and maturity to cope with the demands and challenges of adolescence.
This highly interactive and practical workshop focuses on equipping youths with the skills, knowledge and attitude to bring out the best in themselves and be an effective leader in providing support for growth and performance among their peers.
- Establish group bonding, rapport and a sense of community among their peers.
- Embrace the importance of teamwork and form a shared vision and goal in their teams.
- Acknowledge the contribution of each team member and strengthen friendships.
- Build greater trust and effective collaboration in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Pursue their set vision with confidence.
|Programme||3 hours * 5 lessons|